Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finally FO

After almost a year, I finally finished my grandma's Half Pi Shawl. I made myself one of these shawls last summer, and my grandma really liked it and I started one for her. Between school and basically just not feeling like knitting lace, it took me this long to finish. But the shawl is now done, and it looks great. My grandma is going to be attending a veterans reunion in July, along with a wedding for one of my cousins, and she is planning to wear it to both events. Pictures to come.

As soon as I finished the shawl, I cast on for a pair of socks and also the Dollar and a Half cardigan from the Spring 2007 Interweave. Again, pictures to come.

So that's what I have been doing knitting wise. I will update in a few days with some pictures of the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment